- CHELSA Scholarship
- Deadline: Opened July 1st and operates on a first come, first serve basis until funds run out
- Description: CHELSA’s vision is to expand higher educational opportunities and enhance the State’s economic development through higher education by providing cost-effective education financing programs and information and resources to
- Connecticut students, alumni, and their families.
- Value of scholarship: Ranges based on need.
- Qualifications: Students must be a resident of the state of Connecticut, be enrolled at least half-time for 2020-2021 academic year, have an Expected Family Contribution of $6,000 or less per the student’s most recent FASFA, have a minimum GPA of 2.5, and not be in default on any CHELSA loans.
- Anti-Distracted Driving Scholarship
- Deadline: June 15, 2021
- Value of scholarship: $2500
- Qualifications: Submit documentation of a 3.0 or higher GPA, must be currently enrolled in college courses at an accredited college or university or admitted to an accredited college or university for the Fall 2021 semester, submit a 90-second or shorter video about the dangers of distracted driving, apply using the scholarship application form, agree to the Marris Bart, LLC scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Dr. Arthur A. Kezian DDS Science Scholarship
- Deadline: March 31, 2021
- Value: $1,200
- Qualifications: Must be 18 years old, must be attending a college or university in the Fall of 2020, must be a resident of the U.S. or Canada, must complete the application form with all requirements by the deadline.
- Curt E. Liebman MD Scholarship
- Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Value: $1,000
- Qualifications: Must submit all documents specified on the website, must include an essay of 800 words or less, and must be pursuing studies related to radiology.